Kyle articled with Walker, Head, became an associate with the firm upon his call to the Bar and was recently admitted to the Partnership.
He has a broad civil litigation practice with an emphasis on employment law which includes:
- review of severance packages
- wrongful dismissal litigation
- non-competition/non-solicitation agreements
- Human rights complaints
His civil litigation experience includes shareholder/partnership disputes, real estate litigation, commercial matters and personal injury claims.
Kyle has conducted numerous trials before the Superior Court of Justice and has appeared before the Federal Court of Canada and the Ontario Court of Appeal. In addition, he has represented clients before the Human Rights Tribunal of Ontario and the Ministry of Labour.
- B.A. (Honours) Queen’s University, 2000
- LL.B. University of Windsor, 2003
- Canadian Securities Institute, 2004
- Call to Bar, Ontario, 2004
- The Advocates’ Society
- Canadian Bar Association
- Durham Region Law Association